Thursday, October 21, 2010

Linkin Park - Crawling/ artifact 1

                 
                  In class our professor had put on a movie i havent seen in the longest, The matrix. when the movie was over and on my way home for some odd reason  i wanted to listen to one of my favorite groups linkin park and their song crawling. As im on the train i started to relax and really paid mind to what the song was trying to say.Thats when it hit me when listened to the song it says "Crawling in my skin These wounds they will not heal Fear is how I fall Confusing what is real" I saw nothing but the matrix pop into my head and question myself do we really exist in the world we think we live in? Do we really have wounds if we recovery from them? Then it goes There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface Consuming/confusing This lack of self-control I fear is never ending Controlling/I can't seem.I thought of this as no one can really control themselves if you think about yeah they might have some self control but everyone needs help.Now what am i thinking or how does relate to reality from illusion Take a minute to close your eyes and daze off, now come back, don't you every get that feelin when you space out and come back from where ever your mind was from you question yourself or even look at yourself in the mirror to i really exist. then you start to feel your surrounds to make sure your living the life that you are. For example, When your having a bad day and you close your eyes and say to yourself please let thsi be just a dream or when your sleeping and when your drreaming your dream felted so real you wake up and go whoa did that just really happened? Everythime i hear this i always question myself and everything that surrounds me. Hey call me crazy but haven't you ever question the unknown? Try it sometime

No comments:

Post a Comment