Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cat Day Predictor Blog 4.4

Its  5:06 waiting for my next class or should I say the path to my way out of Eng099 a.k.a The CATW. As I'm waiting with my good friend Enrique he tells me its just a stroll in the park and i got this in the bag. That i should relax and take it easy. I was still so focused because earlier today i had tooken a Math test that i had done well in since im not brilliant on that perticular subject. I took his advice because he took the same test as well Monday afternoon. "Do you feel you learned alot in your class?" he asked. "Yeah, better then i started.""Welllllll What the heck you worrying about?" He's got a point, If i never put as much effort into the catw practice as i did i probably wouldn't know what to write at all even if the let us used our phones....who am i kidding. It was finally time to take the test and i had enriques words in my mind. I saw Barbara and raissa both waiting as well i stood next to them wishing them luck. Two students i come close friends with. I hear Smith giving us last minute prep talk and telling us we're all going to do fine. As i go into the room we are all each assigned a seat. Proctors Tell us our instructions and we start. An hour and a half later i walk out knowing i did good. All i gotta do is wait til next week to be certain.

No comments:

Post a Comment