Thursday, September 30, 2010

Truman VS "TRUEMAN' 1.4

Will the real Truman please stand up; I repeat will the real Truman please stand up! I couldn’t help but wonder after seeing the Truman show once Truman steps beyond the exit of seahaven will Truman actually like the “sick world” better than the one he was born to believe? Many thoughts wander through my mind when the movie had ended. In my opinion  is a 50/50 chance because both worlds has their pros and cons but its up to Truman who gets to decides in the outcome of the remainder of his life.
As we know Truman Burbank has not lived an ordinary life. Everything he knows is based on a lie including his friends and his world Truman soon discovers the truth about himself and decides to escape to the real world outside of seahaven. In seahaven yes I do agree it is a perfect world, but its a little to perfect to live in. Like Truman i think I would go insane in the membrane if I had to life that sort of lifestyle. Okay I’ll give it to the town of seahaven its drama free and its way different from how the real world is. But how can you go on with life not learning any morals, exploring the world meeting new people if its that
perfect? I’m not saying our worl is perfect ethier bt what so good about it we get to experience new things once in a while. The sick world can be a dangerous place but was well as a great place if you know where you are.
What if  truman actually watched our version of reality t.v? If i was truman I would get offend don’t ask I just would. The sick world has tons of reality t.v series but the difference is people signed up for it not truman thats one of the things truman would have to realize when he starts living in our world. Yes, it would be a big change from seahaven but  T.v. is T.v 
 Lets say if Truman does decide to live in the real world, people will be real up front won’t care it’s a scary place but its worth the risk seahaven is a safer place but I would understand why Truman would wanna  leave. Then again the real world  can be a positive place as well. If you meet the right people go to the right places Truman should be fine.
Truman has many reason to leave seahaven I would understand why ytuly because he was forced to live there but what lies on the other side of the exit of seahaven is  not so different they both have their pros and cons yet there are both similar in some types of ways. I still think about it, Would Truman would wanna live as Truman Burbank or would Truman would wanna live as what I ike to call him a TRUEMAN. This question to me will be forever unanswered but like I said before it’s a 50/50 chance that Truman will go back. I think since Sylvia lives outside of seahaven he probably won’t return because of her. I think that was his main reason to get out of seahaven in the first place. Who wouldn’t wanna continue trying to find a lost love? So I say The Real world wins. I think Truman should stay living there. Where everythings real he does what he pleases and he finally knows the truth without Christof stopping him.

No comments:

Post a Comment